Skip to main content

Lusaka July: polo in yellow fashion report

It is an annual event that blends the sport of polo with fashion. 
Date: 11th July 2020 
Venue: Lusaka Polo Club 
Theme: Polo in Yellow Clinking glasses

This year's Lusaka July as read in the theme, was all yellow, the language that everyone was speaking,  walking and breathing.
some of the yellow went wrong and some right, and we are here to judge.








Lets look at this yellow 
Looking at his outfit, what kind of person do you think he is and what do you think he represents?
He dressed in a very simple way but outstanding. The only accessory he was putting on was the glasses which matched perfectly with his yellow jacket, 
Not much at his feet but his black shoes which matched perfectly with his inner shirt.
I would think, he is a very classy man, because there is so much quality on him. 

Christina@tintin_model

Not much to say about this yellow but,  she looked like a total goddess.
The showing leg, in those red heels, matched with the chest burst, which connected with the cheeks, making her look sensible. 
I would say,  she knew what she was doing. 

Macky 2 ( copala swag) 


ceter: Macky 2, right: Yo maps,  left: illest


The famous Zambian artist Macky 2 did what he knows best in  dressing, the yellow and black was a total bomb 🔥

This other yellow 

Her dress was amazing,  England inspired. This was awesome. All covered with less skin to show. The dress ribbon matched with her hair connecting with the smile.

Mwaka mwangala

She is an actress seen in the Zambian telenovela zuba. 
The sleeves are something to talk about,  looking at her simple nature,  the dress basically represents quality simplicity. Not much on her face matching with her legs. 

Zambia's mayor
The whites: the shoes and the smart shirt matching in the right angle,  perfect positioning. 
Not forgetting the only accessory on him,  the watch, speaking louder but less seen. 
This is what we call fashion understood. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfits to go on a date

You have probably been on a date, and seen someone in your shoes, wearing something that seems amiss.              Or There are times when you look at what a person Who is on a date with whosoever, is wearing and thought, " I can do better ". Well.. I am not going to encourage you to say " you can do better" rather,  I will show  or educate you on how to dress when going on a date. you will thank me later...  What is a date?  A date can be defined in three words, " go out with ". An alternative word for the word  date or a word that can be used in place of date is " occasion ". Some minds assume a date is when a couple go out or get romantic in a special way but, no.   A date can be categorized in so many different ways,  some haven't even come to man's intelligence yet. It can be,  A business date  A romantic date  Drinking with friends  Lunch date (not specified)  Friendly date  And so on. A business d

How to live life as a teenager to the fullest

Am I the only one that felt different during puberty, Teenagehood? If you are already a teenager, perfect, if you just became one, welcome to the club!!! When I entered my teenage life, I became very emotional, shy, and so hard on myself, I guess I didn't understand what was going on because I had developed so many pimples on my face, people liked me less and I felt left out, as a result, I lost my self-confidence. Every teenager has his or her transformation syndromes, a lot tend to lose focus at this stage of existence. It is the toughest stage of life because a lot lose it or make it at this stage, for it being the foundation of maturity and adulthood. A lot of modifications occurred when I turned 14, I became more beautiful despite having pimples on my face. A lot of men and boys started giving me unexpected attention, which made me feel important... I mean this is a teenager who was recently in a rejected position. I failed to differentiate between who truly loved me and wh

Beauty wars: the best beauty hack Ever

wait,  what??????? What does this photo have to do with beauty hacks?  So,  I spent time browsing through some girls' profiles on instagram and discovered that only a few profiles seemed to be owned by extremely beautiful girls. So poised and confident...  just by the looks of her face, you might want to know a lot about her.  This girl looks so beautiful to me because she has something that makes her glow. Not the hair, but something that is making her look so attractive... It's the smile, the rich smile..  Girls that convey beautiful smiles  Like this one,  are are considered to be so rich in every area of their lives... This is why; A smile is the most expensive  accessory you will ever add to your look. People will get to wonder why you always look so nice and confident. S miling is the biggest trend nowadays.  People may come from   different places,  races,  have different complexions and come from different backgrounds

Talent

Did you know?  Talent is created,  not born. Someone who has talent is called talented. Talented people have more than one talent.  What is talent?  Well..  According to Collins dictionary,  it is a skill that someone has to do something very well that people usually like and that is difficult. Exactly, everyone has talent which is so difficult to develop and polish. One of the most talented people I know...  Really?  Yes..  This is one person that has worked so hard on his multiple talents and succeeded.  Hard to believe?  Well,  here is proof https://instagram.com/mosente_moses?igshid=14g47n30veolt he is a rapper  great music content. he is also an actor  He has acted in so many movies.. He puts so much work in his talents and he is so good at them.  Not only is he the above but also a Cinematographer. What? 😯 Hard to believe but,  yes..  so focussed.  behind the camera. he does his work with a smile and full o