Skip to main content

Facts about relationships (dating)


If you are in a relationship, would you say you are dating the love of your life?
To answer that question, leave a comment down below. People would love to know... Your name won't show.
What is a relationship? Love? Dating?
A relationship, dating and love are things defined by self. These are things people call personal matters felt by an individual.
Love can be felt by someone and expressed in so many ways, others don't even express it at all, because they lack knowledge of ways to express the feeling.

WAboutour topic, a relationship is a relationship between two lovers.

Others define dating as going out with a person but in this case, it is quite more than just going out.

Is it necessary to be in a relationship?
According to what I've experienced, I would say it is very necessary to be in a relationship.
The reason is, that if you feel the need to be in a relationship, it means you have feelings that want to be expressed and if you hold yourself back and decide not to engage in a relationship, you will find yourself making so many mistakes that may even cost your life.
What I mean is that you will end up expressing your feelings that had to be expressed to only one person (your partner), to different beings whose statuses you are not sure about.

Therefore, if the need to be in a relationship arises, don't hesitate just jump into one without thinking.
How can I tell that this is the perfect person for me?
  • I've been in so many relationships because each time I get into one, I realise this is not the perfect person for me and I move to the next.
  • I am scared to enter any relationship because my heart has been broken a couple of times and I just can't trust anyone anymore.
These are the common situations I've heard.

The truth is, there is never or nothing like the perfect partner when it comes to dating. If that is what you are looking for then, you will remain single for the rest of your life.



Just get into a relationship, and try to make it work, if it fails, let it go, and try another until you find the one that will last.

The sun wouldn't matter without the rain,  would it? 
For those that have been heartbroken,  let it pass, let it go,  it happened,  move on. The problem is that when people go into a relationship,  they let their partners define who they are it's like their whole world depends on their partners.. that wrong 

When you get into a relationship, yes,  let your partner love you but you have to give yourself more love and stand on what you know about yourself so that even if your partner decides to leave,  you got yourself, if you love yourself too deep, nobody's presence or absence will disturb your inner peace.
So..  Just jump into another relationship mindlessly.

If I get into a relationship,  what will people think of me? 
I've been with so many people that  I've not dated but expressed my feelings to. Some amazing, some rude and some violent. Most of them left me because I seem not serious about being in a relationship with them and I've left others because I feel I can't get too serious with them. The fact that I've lost most of them hurts but I can't do anything about it,  I need to be society's good girl and keep up with my parent's idea of a good child.
This is a story I was told by some seventeen-year-old girl.

The truth is, that society is always going to expect something from you, and your parents are going to expect the best from you,  but the real question is, 
What do you expect from yourself? 
It is your life,  and no matter what anyone is going to expect from you,  you are the one who is going to pass through it and nobody will carry your cross, do what is best for your well-being.

Life is too short to spend it suffering and frowning,  grab what you can no matter how crazy and wrong it seems, make those wrong choices, make mistakes, and love, after all,  that's what life is all about,  define your own life. 

If you have any advice for the seventeen-year-old girl,  leave a comment below. She needs your advice.


        

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow I've learned something and you pointed out on the facts
Loui$a said…
Am glad you've learned 😊
Unknown said…
Hey Angel am from Nigeria am a movie producer/director,we can do business together,
Thanks.
DM.+2348034990519
Let's talk.

Popular posts from this blog

How to live life as a teenager to the fullest

Am I the only one who felt different during puberty and teenagehood? If you are already a teenager, perfect, if you just became one, welcome to the club!!! When I entered my teenage life, I became very emotional, shy, and so hard on myself, I guess I didn't understand what was going on because I had developed so many pimples on my face, people liked me less and I felt left out, as a result, I lost my self-confidence. Every teenager has his or her transformation syndromes, and a lot tend to lose focus at this stage of existence. It is the toughest stage of life because a lot lose it or make it at this stage, for it is the foundation of maturity and adulthood. A lot of modifications occurred when I turned 14, I became more beautiful despite having pimples on my face. A lot of men and boys started giving me unexpected attention, which made me feel important... I mean this is a teenager who was recently in a rejected position. I failed to differentiate between who truly loved me and

Five bitter truths we fail to swallow

How many things will you have to fight, to hide one truth? How many people will you hurt because of your assumptions? Unexpected change There are so many things you thought you'd never become or do that you have become and done. And there are so many different things you thought you would become but have not become. It is so rare to find people who will tell you about their real struggles, and pain and embrace their imperfections truly, most people are hiding in their various emotional comfort zones. Telling the truth and accepting it has become so intimidating and uncomfortable. But the truth is that whether or not we hide what we truly are, the effect is not on anybody else but ourselves, living a lie and having a fake life isn't going to do us any justice. Showing what we truly are and feel is going to make us progress and live a stress-free life. Yes, you are now an alcoholic! So what? That's a decision you made, don't feel intimidated and don't let anyone

Beauty wars: the best beauty hack Ever

wait,  what??????? What does this photo have to do with beauty hacks?  So,  I spent time browsing through some girls' profiles on instagram and discovered that only a few profiles seemed to be owned by extremely beautiful girls. So poised and confident...  just by the looks of her face, you might want to know a lot about her.  This girl looks so beautiful to me because she has something that makes her glow. Not the hair, but something that is making her look so attractive... It's the smile, the rich smile..  Girls that convey beautiful smiles  Like this one,  are are considered to be so rich in every area of their lives... This is why; A smile is the most expensive  accessory you will ever add to your look. People will get to wonder why you always look so nice and confident. S miling is the biggest trend nowadays.  People may come from   different places,  races,  have different complexions and come from different backgrounds